The primary objective of the Carrbridge Tourist Association (CTA) is to protect and promote tourism and tourism related interests. A key part of this includes the maintenance of this Carrbridge.com web site.
- Primary objective to communicate via email to all CTA members and relative interested parties on tourism related matters.
- To consult, facilitate, co-ordinate, mediate, lobby, to positively promote CTA objectives.
- To operate in an open and accountable manner.
- To organise and co-ordinate a web presence within Carrbridge.com current site.
- Review, restyle and update current CTA branding (Logo).
- Promote the CTA as an inclusive organisation to all tourism and tourism related support services.
Office bearers 2011 - 2012: Chair: Colin Watt, Secretary: Michael Stitt, Treasurer: Peter White.
Membership includes their business listing on the Carrbridge.com web site.
Fee: £30 per establishment for fiscal year 2011/2012.
We welcome new members who have local businesses. To join please contact Colin Watt or use email below.